Monday 16 May 2011

The Weekend that Wasn't

That was a bit of a strange weekend really. I felt kind of edgy for most of it and realised eventually, that maybe some of this and other things I'd noticed, like grinding my jaw more than usual, were probably stress related signs.

So from today, I am determined to chill a little more .. take my time and not rush from one thing to the next and maybe even take a few very short breaks to sit quietky and just breath. Not meditate as such but I guess a basic relaxation technique as a respite from the rush. My suspicion is that I'll also get a lot more done if I do that.

Still a bit sad about West Ham being relegated but Nottingham Forest play tonight so hopefully they wll eventually get promoted so that I have at least one team to watch in the Premier league next season.

Planning on cooking a version of Ackee and Saltfish tonight (but made with tinned mackerel) ... will be better than my very dissapointing Monkfish and Prawn curry from Marks and Spencer last night anyway.

Oh well .. back to work ... mainly working writing some dental copy today but hope to find time to write a short article .. probably the one inspired by a conversation last night. Bit of a strange one but guess not much written about them ... Toby Jugs ... Should be interesting ... don't know much about them apart from Royal Doulton made a lot of them.

Anyway .. I digress .... must work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment