Wednesday 25 May 2011

Finally laid to rest

It's been a strange last few days ... Although my sister passed away around 6 months ago, the family have not been able to agree where she would have wanted her ashes scattered as although she said that she did want them scattered, she didn't specify where.

Then of course, there is the potential beauracrasy that has to be dealt with to be able to scatter ashes in a specific place. Anyway, let's just say that we got around that and thankfully, my sister's ashes have now been scattered in a place that I feel she would be happy with.

Shortly after she died, I promised that I would make a will, having seen how tricky things can be. Sadly, I still haven't got around to it, but I am keen to have my ashes scattered somewhere that I want when I finally go so I need to contact a local solicitor and arrange to have a will made out I think ... not being pessimistic though .. I hope I have a long time left yet .. but you never know !

No comments:

Post a Comment