Sunday 15 May 2011

Strange Old Day

It's funny; I thought I'd really enjoy my lie in yesterday, or should that be 'slob in'.

Things is though that it did nothing for me at all other than make me feel all restless and agitated all day ..felt pretty horrible and my brain felt scrambled. It probably didn't help that I didn't do any daimoku (buddhist chanting) at all which is unusual for me.

After watching the first half of the FA cup final and eating some rather nice asparagus with soft boiled eggs; I managed to drag myself outside and went into town to do a bit of basic shopping at Marks and Spencer, buying myself a nice curry for the evening.

Even that didn't go to plan though as I ended up going with a friend and her daughter to Wagamama'>Wagamama where I had my usual noodle dish. I remember the first time I went to Wagamama it was in London maybe 15 years ago and I think it was the only one then and the food was excellent. I know it has been franchised since but it really isn't that great now in my opinion .. or maybe I'm just eating the wrong things.

So that put paid to my Marks and Spencer Monkfish and Prawn curry of course and I just had a light snack whilst watching a French film which I realised I had seen before.

That and the football results pointing to relegation for West Ham didn't make for a good day.

And here I am again .. it's 10am and I still haven't got up, but you know what, today is going to be better and I AM going to get up now and do some daimoku to kick start the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment